My school


 



My school is best place to learn and teachers are nice and security are also kind. Some things are nice but there are negative things too. I have been learning in this school for past 2 years. And I am comfortable to learn there. But some students are unkind and disrespectful. In my class, the boys are not nice, and there are discriminating girls. I had a friend, she is kind but sometimes she will get angry on teachers and friends on a trivial things. I have never had friend like her, so I was so surprised to be her friend. I have been playing badminton  And I participated sports competition. I have won in first match but I have lost in 2nd match. And I have cried a lot after match. But I realized that I have did my best. At first, I was not comfortable to study there, but I have made 5 friends. They are so kind but there are some issues with my friend but again we became friends. They have saved my seat for lunch in the canteen and they showed me the school. I am so happy to have like them as my friends . I have learnt programming and Art. And teachers have taught me when I am getting difficult in maths or other subjects. I have enjoyed outside in the bus. I am so happy to study in this school.   




Comments