Do you enjoy writing? Why or why not?

I enjoy different forms of writing. Do you know? There are various types in writing such as persuasive writing, descriptive writing, narrative writing, expository writing and many more writings that you wouldn't notice! In my case, I enjoy persuasive writing, descriptive writing, comparison writing whereas I do not prefer writing narrations or diaries. I believe that, like me, many people have strengths and weaknesses in writings.

As for me, I love to persuade the audience on different topics. I want to convey my opinion to the audience by using strong statements. I want them to read my opinion and in the end of the passage, they must be convinced. In order to prove that, I occasionally use examples and evidences. 

Additionally, I adore to write descriptive writing as it gives freedom to write my own opinion towards beloved object or specified thing. We can express our own point of view and let audience perceive our thoughts. 

When it comes to the comparison writing, I would love to compare and contrast about 2 different subjects. It is very interesting to find similarities and differences between them. 

Coming to my weakness, I would not favor narrative writing because I don't know how to write dialogues . This is due to lack of reading books. I need to read the books regularly in order to improve thinking skills and vocabulary skills.  

But overall,  I enjoy writing and it gives me freedom to write my own perspectives. 

Comments