To My Friend

1-3-45-2 Kawasaki

                Miyamae-Ku ,Japan

                   May 20, 2021


Dear Naomi,

      How are you ? How is you family? Are you going to school? Hope you are fine and doing well. I am fine.


Because of this pandemic I am getting bored day by day. We have spent like this for almost 1 and half year. We can't go anywhere and we can't meet my friends. It is so tough to be at home everyday. I have been thinking what should we do when I am having free time. And I have started doing Art like pencil shading, watercolor, Calligraphy and etc,..  First, I watched some videos about Art, and I have started doing pencil shading. I have learnt different medium, dark to light, then I started doing fruits and 3D objects. After that I started portrait Art. It is person drawing. At First, I have got difficult, but when I started doing everyday, I have got interest in Portrait Art. I understood that, first we need patience and concentration. If you do art, you can make birthday cards and posters and all.  


Naomi, hope you will do art, you will enjoy definitely get interest doing Art. Be careful

when you are going out.


Yours  Friendly



               




Comments