Dracula

 

One upon a time there lived a Dracula. He is not like everyone.He likes to do creative things. He is an artistic person. Most of all, he likes to do miniature painting.  He is kind and he doesn't perish people. When he grown up, he understood the concept why Dracula will kill people. Because the people  get petrified of Dracula. But he didn't think any negative about people. He thought, people are nice and like us. When he went banquet for the first time. He knew that there are lot of people like him. He enjoyed the dinner with his family. After having dinner, in the immense night, my family go for a hunting. He is solitary everyday except dinner. He want to see outside how it looks. They will not allow him because he is small. But he said, " I will go when I grow up". But he is happy to stay at home because he will do art everyday.


Abolish - My teacher abolished a phones because students are using it in the middle of class..

Banquet - I went to banquet with my family 

Immense - I bought an immense fan today.

Miniature - I like tot do miniature painting 

Negative - 1you should not think negative thoughts.

Perish - Dracula perish people.

Petrified - I got petrified when I saw the ghost.

Solitary - I am solitary person. 

Wilderness - I want to visit wilderness place.

concept - I know the concept of fractions and decimals.

Comments