Kid who always says the wrong thing

In my class, the new student came. He was looking nice but when teacher said "Hi! nice to meet you" But the kid says, " Good bye! have a nice day!". It was pointless  and teacher was confused. When  we're playing monopoly, he bought many toy cash and he was being proud about himself. Next class, the fire fighter came to our school for teaching a lesson. He inspires us. She asked us " When a house is on fire, what do you do?" The kid said "I will stand and see" The fire fighter was furious and said, "If you stand like that,  it will become a disaster". When we were eating snacks, the kid attempt to took my snack didn't give him.  The kid started mocking me. 

Attempt

I will attempt to finish the homework as soon as possible. 

Confuse

I got confused when I was writing.

Disaster

Because of the earthquake, the Japan got the biggest disaster.

Entertaining 

We watched Shows on the tv. It was entertaining.

Furious

I was furious because my friend cheated me.

Host

The host played with dolphin in the show.

Inspire

The army saved many people. They inspire me.

Mock

My sister mocked at me.

Pointless

When teacher said, "Hi! nice to meet you." But the kid says ," Good bye! have a nice day!". It was pointless 

Routine

I will follow my routine.


Comments