Money is important



You should not use a lot of money. You have to think and buy, if it is usable or unusable for you. My teachers, my parents and kin will demonstrates every time. I am courteous towards my teacher so I have to follow the things which they said to me. If you want a something a lot, buy seldom. Or you can buy in annual day or in your birthday. You can throw, when it is obsolete and buy another one. I will buy when it is major for my school. One day they gave me 2000 for mall with my friends. I spent everything. I pardon parent for buying unusable things. From that day, I said before, I will think and buy, if it is usable for me.


Compensate - I attend the maths class lately. My teacher compensated the time. 

Courteous - I will courteous my teachers.

Kin - I have lot of kin.

Dedicate - I will dedicate animal.

Luxurious - My friend has a luxurious house.

Major - it is major to do homework. 

Minor - I have finished minor help for my mom.

Obsolete - My camera is obsolete. I will buy on my birthday.

Pardon - " I lost your key. Please pardon me."

Seldom - I will do seldom yoga.

Comments