My family trip



In the town, there lived a girl, Naomi. She is amiable and adventurous girl. She loves to travel and ventures to new places. One day, when Naomi and her parents are in the living room, her dad said," Let us  go to tour tomorrow. I can afford to buy 3 tickets with my salary."Naomi was so happy. Next day, they woke up early. Naomi parents took baggages into the car and started their trip. They visited century palace which had jagged columns. Inside, she saw a chamber. It was gorgeous and extraordinary. After few hours, when they were about to go to the hotel, it started raining suddenly. They stopped the car and Naomi jumped into the shallow puddle. After sometime, Naomi and their parents went to the sea. It was  beautiful. She burrowed the sand and collected many shells. Later in the evening, she enjoyed in the  hotel and spent time with her family.  



Afford -  I worked very hard in my office and finally I can afford a car by myself.


Burrow -  I was burrowing the sand for two hours, finally I found a treasure.


Arena -  I went to arena with my friends to watch cricket match.


Baggage  - There are lot of baggages in my car.


Chamber  - My dream is to spend in the palace chamber with my friends 


Column  - The entrance to our school has four columns on each side. 


Jagged  -   In the Himalaya's tour, I saw jagged stones.


Shallow -  When I jumped into a puddle, I thought it was shallow but it was so deepep and my dress got wet.


Tour -  We went on a tour with my friends. It was an amazing trip.


Venture -  Me and my friends ventured into the jungle.




Comments