My friend

 In the morning I will be eating a bowl of cereal and got to school everyday. I will on my shoe and walk to the bus top. Every time I  sit behind a kid. He is feeble and weak. Other kids will taunt him. But he don't abuse and will not care. I will be nonchalant because I don't want be get in trouble. But the teacher sawed me and took me to the concalation room. She dictated me,"Why are you not helping him and sitting like a statue. go and help him. I said,"yes"because we have to be courageous to our teachers or otherwise she will talk to my parents. Next day when the feeble kid is having trouble again, I stopped them. They laughed at me because I interfere in this. But they went off. We became a close friends and he didn't had any trouble from that day.


Abuse -  It is an abuse document.

Compassion - My friend had a great compassion to animals.

Course - I want to do math course

Dictate - Teacher dictated me to write story.

Duplicate - "I have duplicate paper of that document"

Feeble - The old man is feeble and can't walk.

Moral - The teacher said,"What is moral of the story?"

Nonchalant - My friend is nonchalant. She doesn't interfere in any conversation.

Senseless - My friend wrote a senseless sentence.

Taunt - some boys are taunting a kid.


Comments