My office


I am working at Microsoft as project manager. My Boss will give me intense work everyday. I am exhausted. I shifted to many place with my family because of my job.
 I will use navigation for incase if I get lost. I don't know how to cook. I tried one dish but it didn't go well. It is bland and not tasty. one day I reverted my mind that how I joined office and why I am working. Then I changed my mind. I started working happily again. 


Alternate - There is alternate way to write.

Bland - I baked a cake. But it tastes bland.

Convert - The girl converted herself into a witch.

Intense - To pass my exam I need to intensely study.

Navigate - I used navigation.  

Pedestrian - My friend's birthday party was pedestrian.

Require - I require some pens for my school.

Retire - some employees retired in my office.

Revert - I reverted my past memories and wrote a diary.

Sparse - I used sparse leaves on the ground 


Comments