Tennis competition


I am participating in the tennis competition this year. There will be 5 matches and 10 participants. The award will be 10 thousand dollars and a trophy. It is considerable amount. I am so excited and I need to concentrate on tennis frequently. I have attended tennis exam, they said I got full marks. I joined tennis class. At first they will start warm up. Everyone's body is  flexible. I have calculated accurately how many days are left. There are only 2 days left. I got concerned if I will win or not. I have concluded myself how to move and hit the bad. I requested my tennis teacher to tell how to play a tennis. Finally the day has came, I was little bit nervous but I tried my best. I have won 4 matches.  And finally have won the final match. I did outstanding performance in the end. My parents were contented. 


Considerable - Every month I will get 10 thousand dollars in my job. It is considerable amount.

Concentrate - I have exam tomorrow. I need to concentrate very well.

Frequently - I will go to my friends house frequently. 

Accurate -  The teacher calculated and gave me accurate marks.

Flexible - In gymnastics, all people have flexible bodies.

Calculate - My friend used calculator to solve  the problems. 

Concerned - I am a little bit concerned whether I should go home or not. 

Concluded - In my essay, I have concluded very well in the last paragraph.

Request  - I am requesting them to please be quiet.

Outstanding - My classmates did outstanding performance in the dance competition.


  








Comments