The 3 pigs


I am a pig. I am living with my mother and 2 brothers. I am older than them. I was eager to be more smarter than them. So I studied a lot. After becoming a teenager, my mother said us to live in our own house. So we started building the house. Mine is made fo bricks so it is sturdy and does not break when the wind comes. My brother built house with sticks and another brother built it with straw. One day, when I am reading a book, I heard knocking sound near the entrance. When I checked, it was wolf. He has a sharp teeth and looked aggressive. I didn't open  but I asked in front of the door "What do you want". The wolf addressed "I am hungry, can I have a food?" I resit him because I am mistrust. But wolf started threatening to me. I called police and they arrested him. If I didn't call the police, he would have killed me. I am happy I survived. 



Address - I ordered book in online, and the deliver told me to address the house.  


Eager - I am eager to play with my friends but my mom doesn't permit to go.


Entrance - Near the entrance, I heard someone knocking on the the door. 


Increase - In winer season we will use bath tub so the current bill will be increased.


Mistrust - My  mistrust my sister, as she tells lies frequently.


Resist - I resist to use my phone.


Sole -  My parents went shopping. I am sole now. 


Sturdy - My friend's house is sturdy and big. It doesn't break when strong winds come.


Survive - In the zoo, someone pushedd me and I fell into the lion's captivity. The zoo keeper entered and they stood near the lion. I ran out of captivity and I survived.


Threat - I broke my mom's favorite hair clip. She started threatening me.












Comments