The grateful prince



Once upon a time there lived a king and queen in the kingdom. One day, when king was walking his usual path in the forest, he got lost in the forest. He went along the path further where he saw an arrow  indicating to go left. But it was not showing the way to the kingdom. While he was thinking what to do, suddenly an old man appeared in front of him. His back was bent and he held a stick to stand. The stick was attractive and beautiful. The king said, "I am lost, can you help me?"The old man said. "I can show you the path, but I want something in return. The king was worried what he will ask. But if  he didn't know the path, he can't meet his newborn baby. The the king said, "Ok" The old man answered, "I want your baby and precious jewellery" The king was unhappy but he didn't say"no". After reaching to his kingdom, he was happy to see his son but, he was so worried. His wife asked "what happened ? " The king told everything what happened in the forest. His wife was shocked. They have started searching for another baby in the town, who had born on the same day.  The king reduced his regular meetings and spent more time searching for another baby. After few days, they finally found a baby. The old man came to kingdom and took baby and Bag. Inside the bag, it contained jewels. After king's son became a teenager, every annual day he contributes money in the entire town. He met the baby girl's mother. She told everything what happened in childhood. The heroic prince said, "I will find her". Their parents were happy. The king was little worried but he  permitted   the young prince to find her". He went into the forest.  He was so thirsty but he didn't stop searching for her.  He finally saw a fragile old man. The prince worked for old man diligently. After seeing his efforts he allowed to take the lady with him. She was extremely beautiful. The prince and lady fell in love and married in the kingdom. They lived happily ever after.



Indicate - We went to hiking with my friends. There we saw a board indicating us to go left.

Permit - After class is done, the teacher said," You are permitted to have food now."

Precious - We went to treasure hunting. After few hours, we finally found precious treasure.

Reduce - My family has reduced money for shopping because I am being spendthrift.

content - The contents inside the bag had variety of fruits.

Contribute - President has contributed lot of money for the poor people.

Entire  - I rushed to my home because my father ordered a pizza. But when I reached home my sister had eaten entire pizza.

Annual - After my annual exams, I asked my parents to buy me a bag.

Heroic and fragile - He picked up fragile glasses because if other person steps on the glass, he/she will get hurt. He is a heroic person.


Comments