The humble man

In the middle of the town, there lived a poor women in a house. She is intelligent and good in maths. She is in hardship and worrying about money. One day, when she was walking, she saw a man. His name is Tom. He used to share, a portion of his money with her. The man was humble and generous. With help of that money, she became a maths teacher. She demonstrates maths practically to the students.  One day, when she was walking on her usual path. The witch appeared in front of her. she was crafty and aggressive. The witch was envy with her happy life. Suddenly the Tom came and fought with her. And she went off. The man saved her again and she thanked her. She stopped going her usual path and started going to another path. She lived happily ever after.



Assist - My teacher assisted me in finishing my project work.

The man asset her with a lot od money.

Circular - The ball is circular.

Crafty - The crafty witch appeared in front of me.

Demonstrate - The man demonstrates sports.

Envy - I was envy because my sister got first in race.

Generosity. - The man's generosity is known for everyone.

Hardship - I am in hardship.

Humble - My friend is a humble person

Lack - I lack of money.

Portion- I eat portion of fruits everyday.


Comments