The ski

I went to ski with my friends. It been a long time. I was waiting fro this day. I wore ski stuff and went to the ski zone.  After buying tickets, we started doing ski. On the top of the mountain, I can apparent the fuji mountain. It was full of white and very big. I started descending the mountain but my leg was slippery and I fell don. The snow went inside my gloves and it was firigid. But I stand up and started sliding down. When I reached there, I went inside the cafeteria and I asked them to give hot beverage. I budge the chair and sat down. My friends also came and it was lunch time and we started eating the food. MY friend told me to do cautiously. Then I said "ok" We talked and enjoyed in cafeteria. After lunch we did skiing about 4 rounds and went back to the hotel. It was very fun and it was memorable day to me. 


Apparent - It is apparent to me that she is drinking a juice. 

Beverage - I want cold beverage.

Blizzard - It started blizzaring when I was skiing.

Budge - I budge a chair

Cautiously - Please be cautious when you are driving.

Frigid - It is too frigid in the top of the mountain.

Sluggish - My friends are sluggish all the time 

Spurt - I spurt a tomato ketchup on my sister.

Strategy - My friend has a great strategy in solving math problems.

Visible - The scar is visible to me.

Comments