The storm



Today was typical day because it was not sunny. Me and my brother got on bus. After few minutes, it started raining. It was too severe and when we heard thunder some kids freaked. I started reading my brother's book, so I can distract myself. After sometime it started hailing. The kids were screaming and crying. The driver was not noble and he is aggressive.Suddenly the bus ran through a giant puddle and It stopped. Driver called principal, he didn't get any response. Driver said, "There is a gas station mile ahead." He asked someone to go. Everyone saw my brother because he is the eldest on the bus. My brother is valiant but he don't want get in trouble. So I responded and I went alone. I called them and they helped us. And finally we reached school.


Distract -  My sister started crying because I broke her toy. I distracted her with another toy. 

Hail - The rain got severe and it started hailing.

Limp -  I twisted my leg and limped to my house.

Noble -  Noble person gave me candies.

Prefer - I prefer pencil than the pen because we can erase.

Response - Teacher asked us to solve the problem. I responded her by solving the problem. 

Reveal - Everyone saw my magic pen. so I had to reveal it to them.

Severe - I got severe injury.

Typical - Today is a typical day.

Valiant - I had a valiant battle.


Comments