A promise you made to yourself

I vow to myself 3 things. First, I would follow my routine everyday. I would do yoga in the morning and sometimes I would have math class. If it is not there, I would complete my homework. Moreover, I would make checklist by myself. If we do this, we will not do time waste in a day and also get good scores.  Secondly, I would be good with my friends.Sometimes My sister irritates me a lot.ometimes My sister irritates me a lot. I would retaliate and provoke her. Thirdly, when I get difficult in homework, I would ask my class teacher. So, next time I would remember it and would not do mistake. Finally these 3 things are promise I made to myself.


Campaign & sancutary - I want to make a campaign for poor people who have meager amount and make them a sanctuary house for them.

Collide - The 2 kinds collide into eachother.

Consequence -  If we study well, we will get good consequences. 

Drastic - I would finish homework one by one drastically and I would have 20 minutes break.

Elaborate - In slumber party, the dinning table and house was elaborated beautifully with flowers. 

Inevitabel - 

Loathe -  When my friends makes any food, sometimes I loathe it but I don't want feel them bad, so I will complete the food neatly. 

Predicament - When I got predicament in homework, I would ask my class teacher.

Provoke & Retaliate - Sometimes My sister irritates me a lot. I would retaliate and provoke her.

Siege -  In 19th century, the siege of the city started. 

Subsequent - I will follow my table subsequently.

treacherous - In my class. one of my student, whom is treacherous. He cheats people and he will get what he wants.

Vow - I vow to myself 5 things.

Comments