A trip to country side

Today I am going to Japan for 5 days with my friends and family. I was waiting for this day. I packed my bags and my family started going to the airport. I met my best friends and I was so excited. I saw enormous clouds and the sun was ablaze. Me and my friend watched a lot of movies and ate ample food in the airplane. The food was delicious and traditional. After we reached Japan, when I came out of airport the air was fresh and the sky was beautiful. I saw a different tourist places like Tokyo Tower and different attractive temples. And also saw Japanese. president statue. Who dominated the country in 18th century. He was great and superior president. He would concise his rules and he protected the country nicely. Me and my friends went to urban place and  lingered into a lot of popular shops In streets. I saw a doll. who mimic  and parody the people's action, It was funny. I really enjoyed their diversity traditional foods. Me and my friends bought distinct Japanese dresses. In rural area there are lot of farms and animals. It is rich green and fruitful. I saw their traditional plates and farm tools. It was ancient and beautiful.  I really relish Japan trip and hope will visit again.

Comments