Getcha word up

Accommodate - Each room can accommodate up to 2 people.

Arid - The desert has arid land

Blunder - I have done a blunder. I thought my friends will be coming today but they are coming tommorrow.

Commend - My sister graduated school. I commened her.

Compact - The pencil box is compact and easy to carry.

Cordial - My friends is cordial and amiable.

Declare - The president declare a new law.

Knack - My sister had a knack for robotics.

Leeway - I had 10 minutes leeway.

Plummet - The Passenger has to plummet from the airplane.

Soothe - This dress soothe for me.

Stationary - The tv is stationary. We can't move one place to another.

Swarm - The swarm of birds are migrating place to place.

Transport - Some cars transported to India in the ship.

Vital - The freedom is vital to life.

Comments