An educational trip with my schoolmates

 Today, I am going to trip with my  classmates. I was anticipating for this day. I chose right apparel for the camp. In the bus, I can see the green leaves covering the vast sky. Suddenly the bus stopped. When I open the curtains, I astounded. There was a big giant in the middle of the forest. Some students were screaming and crying. The teachers got off the bus and talked to giant for a while. Again the teachers got on the bus and said to us, " Don't worry, the giant wants to spend time with us." I exhaled strongly.  Teachers told us to got off the bus. We ate lunch in the green forest. All my classmates got equivalent lunch box but giant got 5 lunch boxes. Me and friend, talked with him and played game with us. It was amazing trip I never had in my school.


Anticipate - I was anticipated for this day.

Apparel -  I selected right apparel for the camp.

Controversy - The new movie is about controversy.

Deluge - In the beach the deluge waves came and the people got suffocated in the sea.

Designate - The teacher designated the leader in each group.

Equivalent - All my classmates got equivalent lunch box but giant got 5 lunch boxes.

Hostile -Sarah is hostile with everyone and she is very arrogant. 

Ingenious - My friend done an ingenious thing for me. He cleaned my room in 1 second.

Jovial - The ben's jovial atitude is very apparel to me.

Makeshift -  My mom makeshift my room, by adding some LED lights and some decorations.

Salvage - The firefighters salvage the girl in the burned house. 

Significant - You have to do significant working my house.  

Terrain -  There was a vast terrain. We can build a huge house over there.

Unruly - the classroom is very noisy. The teacher couldn't stop it. It is unruly.

Vacate - We vacated our old house and came to new house.







Comments