Chad and the little horse

 Acclaim - There was a huge acclaim after finishing the concert.

Acrid - The lemon was acrid when I ate it.

Braggart - My friend is braggart and arrogant. 

Brawl - There was a brawl between my friend and her sister.

Docile - My friend is docile and give respect to mother.

Dumfound - I was dumfound when I found a precious diamond in my backyard.

Flaw - The sofa is stitched in flaw and we returned it to the furniture shop.

Gaudy - The models wore cloths gaudy.

illiterate - One of my classmates never study in the class, so he is illiterate.

Lavish - The palace' room was lavish and gorgeous.

Peevish - My friend is peevish because I broke her favorite toy.

Potential - She has potential on lot of activities. 

Retort - I gave a retort message to my friend.

Vicious - The lion is vicious and dangerous.

Vista - Vista from my balcony is very beautiful.

Comments