Yes We Can

 Abandoned - The house is abandoned 100 years ago. 

Access - I accès my sister's computer secretly.

Adapt - If you purchase plastic bottle, make it adaptable or use it again. But don't waste it. 

Anxious - My friend is anxious because her precious locket got lost.

Boycott - Boycott plastics, so the environment can become an uncontaminated country.

Civic - Its your cicvic duty to vote in election.

Discretion - My friend helps me the difficult problems with discretion.

Dissent - The sisters dissented weather go shop or not.

Domestic - My friend is a domestic person. She always stays in her home with their parents.

Fuse - I fuse chocolate and cake powder.

Habitat - The squirrel habitat is tree.

Literally - I literally ran towards my home to watch a TV Show.

Precise - We precise the place where we are going on vacation.

Recount - The narrater recounted comprehensibly.

Vibrant - I came to Hawaii. I want vibrant here forever.



Comments