Dreams for sale

 acquire - I need to acquire items for baking a cupcake.

aspire - I aspire to become an engineer.

chorus - In the concert, some kids chorus the song extraordinary.

conjure - The rabbit should conjure through the hat in circus.

defy - I defy my students not to enter in the class, because they didn't complete their homework.

firebrand - The firebrand took all her friends and shouted, "women has equal rights."

gravity - I understood the gravity of this book. It is my ancestors' book and it is given to me. 

magnetic - The Art is magnets and beautiful.

mirth - my friend is always fill with mirth. She is a positive person.

quench - I need water to quench my thirst.

subtle - It is subtle to change my brother's attitude.

sullen - When I came back to my house my mother sullen because I came late.

toxic - The toxic leaked on the land and the plants died because of it.

urgent - I have urgent work, so I am going home early. 

wary - I was wary, when stranger came near me.

Comments