My best friend

 My best friend Sarah is an amiable and optimistic person. She thinks positive every time. She loves to read books. She likes to read different genre like, fiction, myth, historical fiction and many more. She is brave and never miss school. I always submit homework lately, but she submit the homework before duration. I would ask her doubts about up coming exam and sometime she would come to my house and teach me very well. She is very beneficial in this matter. I am so happy to have as my best friend. 


Agony - My friend was agony because of her stomach ache. 

Beneficial - The computer is very beneficial these days.

Composure - She got  lost in the woods but she didn't cry and coposured herself. 

Constant - My friend is working in the office constantly without break. She is very busy these days. 

Cope - I fell down form cycle and I injured my leg, but I cope up myself and slowly ride the cycle. 

Dissolve - The sugar dissolves in the water.

Duration - The duration of Japan to India s 7 hours.

Genre - I like to read different types of genre.

Immense - When I opened the entrance door I saw an immense parcel from unknown person.

Optimist - She was an optimist that rain will not come.

Predict - The women predict my future.

Refuge - Suddenly it started raining. We found refuge in the middle of the woods. 

Stifle - The girl stifle he laughter because she was in the library.

Terminate - There was a terminate boards on the road.

Verge - I am in verge of homework. Please Waite for 2 minutes.




Comments