My partcipipation in badminton tournment in school.

On a balmy morning, the bright sun was smiling at me as usual. I went to the entrance of my door and opened the letter box. I saw a bunch of letters and articles in the box. I went back to my home and I saw one by one laters. I was astounded. I saw a letter from a badminton tournament and I am participating in it. I exclaimed and showed the letter to my parents. In the letter, It was written as, "The practice will start from 9:00 am today." I ran into my room and packed my bag. When I entered the arena, there were so many people there. I  played a game with someone who  I didn't know. The coach was intimidating players to play nicely. After practice, when I was drinking water, someone called me near by. It was Hana, with whom I practiced with until now. She talked and played chits with me during the break and we became friends. After practices, the coach said, "tomorrow is the tournament and place practice in the park." I played badminton  painstakingly for 3hours in my backyard. I slept early and I was energetic in the morning.  When I entered the arena there were maximum spectators in the seats. I was a bit nervous. My friend won the 4th match but in the end, we lost. The other teams were boisterous but Hana was happy . I went back to my house and I ran into my room and I was in anguish. I thought I was inept and I am the factor of this game. But after Hana convinced me that, “we gave our cumulative effort.” After my friend said that, I was contended.



Comments