My science experiment for the science exhibition

Today, my class teacher gave an announcement. We have science experiment day after tomorrow. I was so excited to make with my friend. some students are working on hazardous experiments. We planned to do experiment in my friend's house. I bought materials for the science experiment and dense in the bag. When I saw the cupboard, I had depleted all stationary.I went inside my friends house. It was eerie and black. Her family like to live in a creepy house.  Me and my friend quested  an extraordinary experiment. After spending an hour, We got fertile experiment and we made it again. Finally, we completed our science experiment. Most of the students are working on monotonous experiments. My parents and my teachers appreciated and gave nice comments on our experiments.


Solar - In solar system, there are 9 planets.

Eclipse - The clouds will be eclipse the sun soon.

Effect - I wrote about effects of internet in my essay.

Monotonous - Most of the students are working on monotonous experiments. 

Prominent - My class teacher is very tall, so we could easily prominent in crowed also.

Futile -  We got fertile experiment and we made it again. 

Esteem - I esteem soldiers.

Eerie -  I went inside my friends house. It was eerie and black.

Deplete - I deplete the stationary in my cupboard.

Hazardous-  some students are working on hazardous experiments.

unique - All snowflakes are unique.

Dense - I bought materials for the science experiment and dense in the bag.

Futile -  We got fertile experiment and we made it again. 

 Quest - Me and my friend quested an extraordinary experiment.

Influence - The class teacher influence the school in positive way.




Comments