Subway Superman

 Admonish - It demolish us to not to go this path.

Anonymous - I got anonymous gift on my birthday.

Astute - My teacher knows everything. He is an astute.

Bystander - The bystander is watching an performance on the rode.

Casualty - There was a no casualty in the plane crash.

Deceased - The some people deceased because of a Sunami.

Downright - My friend is downright friendly girl.

Grimy - This house is grimy because it built 100 years ago.

Homage - I gave homage to my teacher.

Hurtle - The ball hurtle strongly on the window.

Legitimate - I can talk anything with my friend. She is a legitimate person.

Lethal - This food id lethal because it was made 10 days back.

Magnitude - This diary is magnitude because I was writing my diary since when I was small.

Stodgy - This dress is stodgy and dark color.

Utmost - The utmost important to do is my homework.


Comments