The Party

 Abode - I want to live in a  huge abode surrounded with beautiful meadow.

Acknowledge - The detective acknowledged the thief. 

agitate - Some girls came and shouted on may friend she got agitated and ran away.

dismal - I dismal summer because it is very hot.

dismantle - I dismantle the cube. 

hospitable - My aunt is hospitable and kind when I go to her house.

implore - I implore my parents to give my computer back.

intensify - The storm got intensified after few minutes. 

inundate - My homework's got inundate day by day.

negligent - My friend is being negligent. She is watching her phone when she was riding the bicycle.  

oration - The president gave oration in the Olympics.

perturb - My friend hd perturbed me in the exam. 

reprimand - My mom reprimanded me, when I spilt the juice.

sequel - I would like to watch sequel English movies.

supervise - The judge supervised during badminton match. 


Comments