The strawberry picking

My family and other family went to the strawberry picking. When I entered the garden there were abundant strawberries were there. My eyes was round and started eating strawberries. It was heart shaped and brightly red and it was sweet and juicy. After few minutes, I realized that I have already eaten 30 strawberries. I wanted to eat strawberries forever but all good things must come to an end. Yet, I really enjoyed my vacation with my family.


Abundant - There were abundant strawberries in the garden.

Beacon - We got missed the route because of the storm, but I found a beacon light and we finally reached. 

Clarity - The handwriting should clean and clarity.

Consent - I gave consent to my friends for my birthday party

Convenient - I would like to got convenient store with my parents.

Cultivate - My friend's apparel has cultivated.

Deteriorate - My friend's leg injury has deteriorated.

Evolve - I hope pollution should evolve.

Exclude - My friends excluded me on her birthday party.

Idiom - "Let the cat out of the bag" is and idiom 

Legislation - The president made a new legislation today.

Reluctant - I was reluctant to go into the middle of the woods.

Subordinate - The subordinates are working hardly.

Trait - Kind is one trait that everyone wants from her or his friend.

Verdict - I took a verdict to go inside the dark tunnel by myself.



Comments