Too easy

 Abate  - The teacher abated homework today.

Abnormal  -  The tree is abnormal because there is yellow fungus on it.

Accelerate - I accelerated my car strongly.

Affliction - I was in affliction, after an incident.

Flabbergast - I flabbergast when I entered the hall. There was cake on the table.

Grim - When I entered the haunted house, it was dark and grim.

Incredulous - I was incredulous weather I should give my key to my friend. Be cause she is an egoistic person.

Notify - When I came back to my house from school, I saw my phone and I had 100 notifications.

Perceive - When I was waling on the street I perceive dirty smell.

Robust - The giant is very angry and robust.

Rupture - I rupture all of the balloons when I was in my friend's birthday party.

Throb - I can hear throb near my heart.

Trivial - This is trivial homework. I don't need to do this.

Wince - I winced my eyes tightly when I was having pain.


Comments