They Look Like Us

 Browse - I browsed Harry Potter book in the library.

Counterfeit  - I bought mobile phone from the electronic shop, but it was counterfeit.

Devour - The lion is devouring the food viciously.

Dishearten - I was dishearten when I loose in the badminton match.

Emblem - This emblem is olympic logo.

Exuberant - I was exuberant because I am going to meet my childhood friends.

lurk - The cat is lurking in the shadow.

mellow - My friend is kind and she would be mellow everyday.

patronize - Our teacher patronized us.

pique - I would do bath when I woke up because it pique me to do homework more.

pluck - I pluck flowers in my garden.

ponder - I pondered about homework for a long time.

presume - People would presume that ghosts are real.

preview - The director and actors preview the movie, before releasing.

recede - My parents recede my pocket money.


Comments