What will you do when you grow up

When I grow up, I wanted to become an engineer. And dwell with my Japanese friends in an huge and expanse house. And pay rent using everyone's salaries. Why we thought this idea because our school was same until 5th grade. And from that year we went to different schools. So we decided to spend more time when we grew up. we would build an art room , office room and enormous bed room. My friend's was so desperate to have a puppy so we would make a pet room also. Of course I would give some money to my parents and I would spend money by myself. Hope my ambition comes true. 


Accumulate - My hobby is to accumulate toys.

ambition - My ambition is to learn English language.

Barren  - 19% of the world has barren lands. 

Deposit - I deposit my cash in the bank.

Desperate - My friend was so desperate to have a teddybear.

Dwell - We dwell in the middle of the woods for 2 days.

Economy - The japan's economy has increased drastically.

Exaggerate - The kid complaints her sister exaggeratedly.

Expanse - The sky is expanse with pure white cotton candy.

Exploit - The kid exploit her brother as an assistant.

Extract - The dentist extract my wisdom teeth.

Liberate - I am liberate form tomorrow because I would finish all my pending homeworks.

Migration - The birds migrates  everyday.

 Onset - My class is onset, so be quiet.

Primitive - My model was primitive, so I started making from first.

Comments