A Circus Show

I had a wonderful weekends with my friends. I went on a circus show which is exceptional and mind blowing show. After watching it, I felt I want to be in the circus show. There was a big question for the show and I waited on the question for half an hour. When I entered in the hall,  it was very abundant and magnificent. various animals appeared one after another. One of the elephants had an agile body and I surprised. Elephant was dancing with his head up side down. It is an audacious and astonishing elephant. Not only this animals, there was many animal that astounded me. I thought circus people and animals has a lot of fun doing this but they need lot of stamina to do it. But it is pivotal to do practice everyday in order to perfect performance. I had a marvellous weekend with my friends.  


Agile - My friend has an agile body. She can move her body flexibly. 

Audacious - My friend is audacious and adventurous person. She wants to venture and try various places.

crusade - Relious people made crusade between christians and muslims. 

dub - English actor dubbed the Japanese movie.

era - Era is a historical and cultural time in the period of time in the history.

exceptional - The group of band did an exceptional performance on the stage. 

grapple - I had to grapple whether I have to speak to my friend in the phone or computer.

heritage - Hinduism follows their culture and their practices over centuries ago. I am very proud of their heritage.

legendary  - Billie Eilish is a well known legendary singer in the world.

mien - Hana is a kind and friendly mien, she shows care and love towards people.

muse - I mused for while about the trip with my friends.

muster - I mustered a lot of strength to give a speech in the school Assembly.

pivotal - When I was watching the pivotal moment in the cricket match, someone rang the bell.

stamina - We need lot of stamina to climb the mountain.

stance - I stance on the issues between my friends.

Comments