Vacation on Thailand

I went on a vacation with my family and friends. It was a wonderful trip. I embark my trip to Joint to Thailand. It took almost 6 hours to each Thailand. The panorama from the hotel was very pleasing and beautiful. I could hear wave sounds from there. I went swimming pool to Wim there. I vie with my friends in the racing. It was very fun. My family and friends went on a street walk in the night. I saw a steam of fishes in tank. It cleans our fingers and toes. It was unique fishes. On one day I went on a tiger zoo. We could touch tiger and take a picture. I frighted when I entered the cage. But the tiger's fur was think and fluffy. Af first it was scary but it is a good tiger. I went many more places that I can't tell but it was an amazing and memorable trip with my friends and family.


anarchy - the group of started anarchy and make fights with government.

ardent - My friend is an ardent BTS fan. She keeps listen to all their songs.

augment - I have invited 5 friends to my party but I augment one more friend.

blasé - I was very blasé in the last period of the school.

desolate - I felt desolate when everyone ignored me.

embark - I embark my trip from Japan to France.

fend - I fend myself when lion tried to attack me.

panorama - I saw a vast and green panorama from top of the hill.

reception - I wen to my friend's reception and it was vey beautiful and colorful.

rubble - When airplane was landing on the ground, some part of the engine got damaged and the airplane got rubbled into blast.

teem - The tank got teemed because of the fishes.

tract - The business man had planned to construct an office on a vast tract.

vice versa - My friend wore a pink dress and I wore vice versa.

vie - In the olympics game, the teams will vie for their medals.

wrangle - One of the classmates got wrangle with other students.




Comments