What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?

One thing I would like to change about myself is being confident and open minded in class. I am always being fearful, when I want to share my opinion with others or interact with group of people. In my past experience, when the teacher asked a question to students, I always have the answer in my mind but I don't share my answers with others. All the time I think in my mind that, "what if I get wrong?", "What if students laugh at me?". But when the other students responded to the given question, the answer which I thought in my mind was correct. Thus, I often get regret myself hat I should have responded. So, I started being open mind and try to be confident as much as possible. I think that if we be talkative during the class, we will improve our knowledge as well as leadership skills. 

Comments