What subject interests you the most? What subject would you be happy to never study again?

 Math is the subject that interests me the most because I like solving various types of problems. I started liking math when I was 6th grade as I joined Vedic math class. They have thought me how to solve divisions and multiplications in simple ways. I used to compete with my sister that who gives answer first  to the teacher. It was very fun and enjoyable.  Further, my parents joined me separate math classes and strengthened my mathematical skills. At present, I got confidence in math to share my answers with my class. Now, the subject that dislikes me the most is science. It started disliking science when I was 6th grade. I tried to develop my skills but I couldn't. It was very hard to for me remember body parts and periodic table. I sometimes think that I wish science subject would get banned in the school.





Comments