Write about two things you know to be true about yourself.

The the two things I know to be true about myself are being patient in accomplishing my goals and look for positivity in all things.

Firstly I am going to tell about why we have to be patience in achieving your ambitions. For example, I have to improve my speaking skills. In order to achieve that I need to practice, practice and practice. I believe in "practice makes man perfect." If you want to win the competition, you have to train everyday; If you want to pass the exam you have to study everyday. It is very important to be patient in order to achieve your aims. 

Secondly, I always try to be positive in all things. "A positive mind set brings positive things."If we keep thinking in negative way, we might get various health problems such as stress. Hence it is very important stay positive in everything.

These are the 2 things that I want to be true about myself.















Comments