Happiest Day in my life

Today I am going to ski with my sister and my father. I was waiting for this day. It was sunny today. we took the luggage inside the car. It is so far from my house so we started early. After few hours, when we passing the tunnel, suddenly started snowing on the window. The view was so beautiful. The mountains are covered with snow and everywhere are full of white. After we reached, 3 families are also there in the parking. I met my friends and we went inside the hotel. The dinner was so delicious. After sometime we are going to sleep early, because tomorrow we have to go ski early. Next day, me and my friends went to the ski place and we started doing ski. The slope was too big, at first I was afraid to do. when I do second time, I am getting used to do. I enjoyed a lot and I played snowball fight with my friends and we made a snowman. It was so fun and this is my happiest day in my life.

Comments