I am an Alien




I am an alien. I came from Wakana planet. My ancestors live there. I ascended my space ship and came to earth alone. When I was descending on the land, I have done destructive landing.  The surface had broken into 2 pieces. Because of that incident, the police has arrested me for 1 month. I tried to escape from my captivity. I secretly opened the prison door lock and wore the Jail keeper's uniform. I ran and got on my space ship. Finally I reached my planet!! 


Alert - Pilots must be alert when flying the airplane. 

Ancestor - I want to see my ancestors, how they look like.

Arrest - Robbers stole some food in the supermarket. I immediately called the police and got them arrested.

Ascend - After taking a break, I started to ascend the mountain.

Descend - After climbing the mountain we descended fast because its going to be dusk.

Destructive - After the destructive earthquake,  the government gave money for people who lost their houses.

Frontier - I went to see frontier.

Proceed  - The teacher asked us to take the papers, so I proceeded.

Surface - I threw my phone on a hard surface. 

Tradition - Each country has different types of traditions.



Comments