My new school


Today I went to my new school. I was so excited to see my school. When I enter the classroom, I felt awkward. I introduced myself. Today we had sports class. We have to run 500meters. when my turn came, I ran instantly. I slipped and my limb and stomach got hurt. It made me feel queasy, but I joined the class again. After we went back to our class, teacher  congratulated one of the student, who have won soccer competition. After school I went to park to play with my new friend. I went back to my house before dusk. I was so weary after coming back to home and I fell a sleep. 


Apparent - I can apparent to see far away things.

Awkward - I felt awkward when I entered the classroom.

Competition - I having a completion this week, so don't schedule anything on that day, 

Congratulate - Everyone congratulated me when I won in the completion.

Dusk -  We after to go our home before dusk. 

Instant - when she was going for shopping, suddenly the man fainted front of her. She grabbed her phone instantly. And called 911.

Limb -  She fell down from the stairs and her limb got hurt. 

Queasy - I ate lot of food in the lunch. I am feeling queasy.

Represent - I represented for my team.

Weary - The man worked In the office for 10 hours. When he came back to his home, He was  weary so, he fell asleep without eating dinner.


Comments