My sister





My sister always plays games. She never study and she doesn't do her homework. Her eyes is hazy because she never sleep. In past,  she suspended in her school and my mother wrote a document.  But we tried in another school and she got accepted. I was craving to play with my sister.  One day I accessed my sister's computer and I deleted all her games. Because she started escalating games.After coming back from her school, she went to her room and she signed in her computer. After she knew that her games were deleted, she came to me and started doing mischief things. I was little happy because she spent time with me. I told that "please play with me". then after sometime she said "Ok" After few days she stopped watching computer and started playing with me!! And now she is my companion.



Access - I accessed my sister's account.

Companion - I ave a companion. She is friendly and amiable.

Crave - I am craving for food.

Document - I submitted the homework document.

Escalate - my activities are escalating day by day.

Hazy - I am hazy because I didn't sleep.

Mischief - after cake cutting me friends did mischief things.

Oasis - I have finished homework and now I am oasis.

Suspend - I suspended because I am not attending school. 

Visual - I am a visual learner.



Comments