Global warming

 

Recently, the world is getting impacted in many ways. Such as Global warming, Sunami, earthquake etc,.. In 18th century, the global warming started. The people have to focus and reduce using plastic bottles and stop cutting trees. In supermarkets there are plentiful plastic bottles but you have to stop buying them. We can use appropriate usable water bottles. The government has started analyzing how we can reduce global warming. And everyone has to use equal amount of water everyday. So that we can reduce amount of water also. We have to use cotton bags instead of plastic covers, when you are going to supermarket. By doing this, we can reduce global warming.


Analyse

Please analyze the question and write answers below.

Appropriate

Choose appropriate answers below.

Century

In the later part of 1876 century, the Alexander Graham bell invented the telephone. 

focus

You have to focus when you are solving a problem.

Impact

The world got impacted in many ways.

Peer

Me and my friend are peers.

Plentiful

I have plentiful candies.

Recent

Recently I bought new book.

Source

Some people are irritating me. I knew the source.

Terror

I felt terror when I entered into the haunted house.


Comments