The man and giant



Once upon a time there lived a man. He is amiable and industrious. He will make shoes in town. One day he had lot of money so he thought that he can go for a trip. He took a bag and kept food and tent in the bag. When he was traveling he saw a gigantic person. He amazed. He said "Hi" The Giant man thought " at first time the miniature person is saying hit to me. Everyone cared of me all the time."  The giant also said "Hi". Giant smelled sweet aroma from his bag. The man gave numerous fruits to the giant. Giant asked, "We can edible it ?" The man said "Yes". The man asked, "Ae you available to travel with me?" The giant said "Yes" They become very close and the man travelled the world with giant.  They sauntered into the bridge and they traveled numerous places and they started to live together. 


Aroma  - The roses have sweet aroma.

Assume - Everyone assume that ghosts are real

Available - My teacher asked me if was available on Monday.

Comply -  My teacher complied y exam results

Edible - Watermelon can edible to eat.

Gigantic - I bought a gigantic chocolate.

Industrious -My friend is industrious and knowledgable.   

Numerous -  I have numerous candies.

Provide - "The teacher will provide you the art materials."

Saunter - My friend sauntered on a breakable bridge.


Comments