Born with Mic

 Authentic - My friend id authentic person.

Bewildered - I was completely bewildered to solve this question, so I asked my class teacher.

Canny - I made a canny decision.

Cater - I cater my things what she need for her project.

Climax - The climax of the movie was enthusiastic.

Confront - I confront the owner of the restaurant.

Debut - The debut movie was haunted house.

Fathom - I fathom the question,  after my class teacher explained. 

Maternal - My friend is maternal behavior to her pet.

Narrative - I wrote a narrative essay.

Nurture - I nurture my plant by watering it everyday.

Orthodox - I orthodox this assessment.

Prowess - he has prowess on skiing and painting.

Snare - I snare the bug in my house and kept in my garden in gentle way.

Tamper - I tamper my cycle before my dad comes.

Comments