We Innovate

 Appeal - I appeal my parents to give pocket money.

Diminish - The light is diminishing step by step.

Efficient - In my opinion, the laptop is more efficient than desktop.

Eligible - I can eligible to go to restaurant by myself. 

Innovation - The employer mad a new innovation and become a business man.

Mere - There are mere fruits on the bowl.

Omniscient - My friend is omniscient. I usually discuss my doubts with her.

Originate - The pollution has originated drastically.

Persecute - The government has persecute innocent people in the history.

Prosper - I want start a business and have a prosper life.

Reinforce - I reinforce my mind and finished all the pending homework's.

Remorse - After having a fight with my sister, I get remorse.

Rigorous - I gave. my rigorous effort and pass the exam.

Supplement - This supplement very important to finish my project.




 

Comments