My new school

All of a sudden, me an my parents are leaving the town because of my dad's job. I was unhappy of this. I was attending new school from tomorrow. I had a little apprehensive of first school.  I propel my cycle towards school. In the school some students are hoaxing another student. I felt terror. When I entered the class, I felt awkward. Class was decorated with colorful ribbons and it was attractive. And teacher gave me a tangible pad. It is different than i expected. I made anew friend Sarah. She is friendly and very kind. Sarah showed me the school and we became very close. I think I can continue this new school. 



adhere - I would adhere my routine.

Apprehensive - I have a little apprehensive of first school.

Arrogant - Sarah is arrogant and selfish. 

Awe - I awe my little sister for a while.

Capital - The India's capital is Hyderabad. 

Conspicuous - The terminate board is painted with red. It is conspicuous.

Dialogue - in the play, the 2 people were remembered their dialogue and started their play.

Encounter & massive - I encountered massive bear in the forest.

Former - In the former i would play with my childhood friends, but in new place I don't have any friends. 

Hoax - when I entered the school some students are hoaxing another student. 

Iure - I would lure my dog sometimes. 

Preliminary - The preliminary relay started. 

Propel - I propel my cycle towards school.

Tangible -  The iPad is tangible.

Comments